School closes due to mold.
National Mold Resource Center Wordpress Blog by National Mold Resource Center is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
- The NMRC is oldest live mold help line in the U.S. Legal, Medicla and Environmental Help for your Mold ProblemsNational Mold Resource Center 4 months ago
- Toxic Black Mold in classroom teachers sick... fb.me/2HH2OIr3lNational Mold Resource Center 3 years ago
- MOLD PROBLEM: Family Say It's Making Them Sick... fb.me/2NBji3Dw1National Mold Resource Center 3 years ago
- hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24636035…... fb.me/6w2tcxVsuNational Mold Resource Center 3 years ago
- Get the latest Rss feed for stories, facts and the latest information on Mold Sickness Symptoms, Testing and... fb.me/2oF3KMHJoNational Mold Resource Center 3 years ago
- Molecular Identification of Saprochaete capitata in Human Blood and Paraffinized Tissue Samples - Journal of Clinical Microbiology July 25, 2017Molecular Identification of Saprochaete capitata in Human Blood and Paraffinized Tissue SamplesJournal of Clinical MicrobiologyInvasive fungal infections (IFIs) caused by Candida and Aspergillus species are the most prevalent fungal infections in hospitals; however, those caused by rare fungal species have become increasingly common in recent years. Saprocha […]
- Monitor Your City's Air Quality | Hackaday - Hackaday July 16, 2017Monitor Your City's Air Quality | HackadayHackaday[Radu Motisan]'s entry in the 2017 Hackaday Prize is a series of IoT Air Quality monitors, the City Air Quality project. According to [Radu], air pollution is the ...and more »
- Mold discovered in Probate Court office - Spartanburg Herald Journal July 14, 2017Mold discovered in Probate Court officeSpartanburg Herald JournalBlackley said the Magistrate Court criminal division and the Master-in-Equity Court have reopened after temporarily closing following April reports the found elevated levels of penicillium/aspergillus mold spores and stachybotrys mold. ServPro worked ...
- Mold found at two Spartanburg County buildings - Spartanburg Herald Journal June 28, 2017Mold found at two Spartanburg County buildingsSpartanburg Herald JournalTesting conducted by ECS Southeast on June 19 found elevated levels of penicillium/aspergillus mold spores and stachybotrys mold inside the Department of Juvenile Justice building at 200 Library St. Stachybotrys mold can cause nasal, eye and skin ...
Augusta , GA -Health concerns have partially shut down an Augusta fire hall. Firefighters at Station 18 on Windsor Spring Road are locked out of…
Dr Ritchie Shoemaker- Complaints to the Medical Board regarding aspects of the Shoemaker Protocol View the complaints about the use of cholestyramine, online diagnostic…
School closes due to mold.
Mold will keep Orlando Ballet out of its home.